Long Term Roadmap
Note that none of these features are guaranteed by the TsunamiX team - this is simply a list of potential features (for the sake of transparency) which we hope to build after our initial set of features is operating smoothly on Mantle.
- Users will be able to deposit certain tokens verified by TsunamiX (e.g. LP tokens, and other stable assets) in order to open positions based on collateral that is not in the TLP basket.
- We will enable traders to have access to a wider range of assets by offering multiple versions of TLP with varying risk and reward mechanisms in order to facilitate the trading of long-tail assets without compromising the core pool.
Removal of Keepers
- Although the SDK is open source for anyone to run, Keepers remain one of the main points of centralization for the protocol. We plan to operate in the long run without having a third-party keeper network.
- Utilize cross-chain liquidity to swap between different assets on different chains.
- Ex: Use USDC on Mantle to buy SOL on Solana
- Long or short assets across different chains, enabled by baskets on different ecosystem with asset composition overlapping.
- Ex: Send USDC to Solana to use USDC as collateral to Long SOL
- Implement cross-chain money market lending.
- Implement a cross-chain price discovery mechanism.
Traders may be able to access liquidity on their native chain and other ecosystems with TsunamiX liquidity pools.
When a trader goes to swap they will have the option to source liquidity from other chains with minimal friction and effort. The main question a trader has to answer when dealing with native vs. cross-chain liquidity is whether they want the asset at the lowest cost of time or money.
Ex: A trade wants to swap USDC to SOL. SOL on Mantle may be bought but has a spread fee of 30bps, while SOL on Solana has a spread fee of 5bps. A trader who may be comfortable waiting for the cross-chain transaction to occur can do so and save 25bps during their trade.